Jack-O'-Lantern Carving/Decorating Contest (Prizes for winners!)
Celebrating the 100th episode of our "Insights into Insurance" radio show which airs on Oct 27th
Contest Details & Rules
- Decorating can be carving, painting, or any other way of transforming a pumpkin into a Jack-O'-Lantern
- Jack-O'-Lanterns can be brought to Americana's office Monday - Friday during normal business hours from Oct. 25 to Oct. 31
- The final deadline is by noon on Oct. 31
- A picture will be taken of the Jack-O'-Lantern and its creator(s).
- Pictures will be featured on our online voting site and promoted on social media and on our website
- The top 3 Jack-O'-Lanterns with the most votes will win
- Voting will End Midnight Nov. 4th
- Winners will be announced on Nov. 5th
- On Halloween, Jack-O'-Lanterns will be displayed at our office for all trick or treaters until 7:30 PM
- Once a Jack-O'-Lantern is in our possession, it will be our property and disposed of after Halloween.
- There is no age limit to enter the contest